Monday, September 29, 2008

Finally....A date!




Sunday afternoon me and chris were able to finally go on date. Thank you Sandy! We went on a motorcycle ride up the Alpine loop, just in time to see a little bit of heaven. The leaves were changing and I was cuddled up next to my honey on his amazingly cool Harley. I couldn't help but be grateful for the things that I am blessed with in my life. This ride was especially special because it was the first time I got to ride in the rain. Yes the rain. You ask yourself why in the world would we voluntarily go on a bike ride in the rain? Well I did check the weather and there was no report of rain. But I forgot like did the rest on our ride that sometimes the weather in the canyon can be unpredictable.  Luckily Chris made sure that I brought a jacket even though I thought he was crazy considering in was reaching temperatures close to 90.  So picture this Me and Chris riding through the canyon cuddled up looking up at all the beautiful leaves.... then out of nowhere we were suddenly amongst a HUGE biker gang. So now picture me and Chris along with ten other bikers roaring up through the canyon! Could this day get any better? Oh and I do have to add I had the most comfy seat. A plush blue pillow out of our living room. Ya! You wouldn't think it would be oh... but it was amazing! Well here are a few pictures from our adventure. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Little Red said...

you guys are so cool!

Shannon said...

I've always wanted my husband to get a motorcycle. They are so fun. You guys look really cute in your helmets.

dlhadlock said...

Ya that was a fun ride but very cold. Thanks for going with us. to bad I didn't get to cuddle next to my husband and had to go on the back of my manager. SO WEIRD!!!! Anyway it was still way fun.

Taunya said...

That was the same day we went to Strawberry and I was suprised by the rain too! I would have been peeing my pants if I'd been on a motorcycle so you are pretty brave!

Sheri Keilman said...

So like, I'm right next door, and you can drop Avery over for me to watch at night too ya know if you'd like to go on more dates than once a year or so..I'm just sayin :)