Friday, September 19, 2008

6 things I love!!!!

1. My husband. He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. He makes me laugh and giggle. He helps me be a better person and is always willing to lend me a hand when things get hard. He always gets me to do things that I didn't think I could ever do. (Like go up to a random person and talk to them, or do something spontaneous like run in the rain)

2. Avery Ann Hadlock. She is the light of my life and I am so blessed to have her. She is our little miracle and make me grateful everyday that I have her in my life. I love her with my whole being.

3. My dogs. Penelope and Cooper. They always cheer me up when I am down .  They are so loyal and just brighten my day. Penelope helped me get through a lot of hard times before I met Chris and is always there for me. 

4. My house and cars. When I was a kid we moved around a lot and didn't have much. So I just love that we have cars that have air conditioning and a house with furniture in it.  Sounds silly but I am truly grateful for them.

5. My friends and family.  All my friends are pretty much family to me so I'll add them to number five.  I really love my friends and family. They are always there for me when I need them the most.

6.  My talents. I love photography and I love that I get to do it for my job. It is a true blessing that I have been able to it. It  is a release to me and makes me just happy whenever I do it.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Those are really good. I never even thought to put my talents down.

p.s. I saw the drawing that Chris did of Korver. I hope he does NOT end up looking like that or he will scare us all.