Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun

This weekend was full of funness(i know its not a word)  I went to michelle party lunch on sat. then we went shoppin with shannon for like 3 hours! It was awesome. I haven't really done anything like that since Avery has been born. After shopping at the mall we had to go grocery shopping(A jump back into reality) And since Michelle is about to pop at any moment I told her she HAD to get the "special" chair. Or maybe I was just wanted to not push a shopping cart around. You would be surprised how much you can pile up in the wheelchair cart part. We were laughing SO hard the whole time. And the best was when she had to turn around. When you go backwards in those things they go SUPER slow and have this loud move out of the way beep. You know the beep on work trucks when they back up, YA just like that!  Can I just say Michelle is an AWESOME friend. She is so positive and up for anything. I could call her right now and say hey wanna go hiking and we would find a way to get her hiking even if we had to carry her.
Rockin the electric wheelchair at walmart! YA
Cute Lil' Korvers outfit he'll come home in from the hospital. Doesn't it look like it will fit perfect?

2 comments:

wilson photography said...

no YOU are the awesome friend!

p.s. : what the heck is up with my hair?? i need to work on that.

Shannon said...

That was a fun day shopping with you guys. Thanks for inviting me. We'll definitly have to do it again.