Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some of Avery's favorite things.....



I thought I would do an update on the things Avery is really into.  

1. Curious George. She is obsessed, every morning monkin monkin! Every night monkin monkin! We watch it twice a day and yes I now have it memorized. As I'm writing this Avery keeps pointing to george saying glassie.[translation...glasses]

curious george Pictures, Images and Photos
2. Slides. She loves going to park and going down the slide. We also have one in our living room and she just loves playing with it.

3&4. Avery loves YO GABBA GABBA.  She has since she was a baby. And she LOVES to dance. So here is number three and four together making me laugh historically because this kid is funny and I can only hope Avery will one day dance like this.
yo gabba gabba! Pictures, Images and Photos
 5. Swimming. Avery is a little fish. She just floats and swims around in the pool not wanting any help from me.  Its so cute she'll just off the side of the pool and say one....two....three...then JUMP!

6. She loves her puppies! Every morning she calls for the dogs. Well she can only say cooper so she yells cooper! This morning she kept it up until we actually found him.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

i can just picture her dancing like that now!

Shannon said...

I wish I could dance like that. That kid IS awesome!