Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The days of nap time are nearing the end

I was looking through old pictures just in awe how tiny Avo was. I found this picture and it just makes me miss those days of cuddly nap times and consistent ones at that. 

For the last THREE days Lil Miss Avery has decided to veto her naps. Which those of you who know Avery know that she never has missed naps. In fact I can count only three times in her life that she has missed a nap.  I can't complain though because she has slept better through the night (probably because she was exhausted from going all day long).  

I have been putting her down like normal and she would just sit and play and jabber and talk to her dolls. I left her in there hoping she would fall asleep but nope she wouldn't. Until today that is. She has finally taken a nap! HURRAY! Break time for mommy.  I cleaned some, watched so me tv, blogged a little, and put up our halloween decor.

 I just love halloween. The crisp air, fall leaves, and dressing up. (I know thats off the nap topics)  Well we will see what's in store for nap time in the days to come. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That is the cutest picture ever of her laying on Chris with the dog laying on her. Almost like the dog is protecting her. Funny!