Saturday, January 31, 2009

Look at My Hot Husband!

So we all saw the little post Chris put on with my "polygamist" hairdo. So here I am getting back at my hubby! HAHA! Isn't he the hottest thing ever! I just had to look threw thousands of our pictures to find this but it was totally worth it. Chris always leaves a mustache when he is shaving and thinks its so funny to come out of the bathroom like nothing is wrong and try to kiss me. (picture him trying not to laugh at himself) I always run away and freak out how gross his mustache is! EWWW!!! I made him take this picture over two years ago to document his creepo look. 

4 comments:

Suzy said...

The shirt really adds to the creepiness! I'm so glad you got him back!

michael & brittany said...

He looks like he belongs on Austin Powers.LOL you guys are funny.

Omgirl said...

that's awesome! YOu should email it to Kelly and have him make a big poster of Chris to put around at work or something.

We can do hard things! said...

That is so hilarious! Jeff does the same thing to me. It creeps me out too! Congrats on the new baby...I havent looked at your blog in a while. That is so exciting!