Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Family Birthday Party!

Me and my Grandpa
The yummy Costco cake
Ave and her cousin Lily

Sunday we all went down to my dads house for the January Birthdays. (We have four in jan.) It was my brother James, my dads, my brother in law mikes, and mine.  We had a ton of yummy food that my step mom made. Thanks Laurie! And a yummy cake and tons of presents. Its always fun when we get together because of all the kids running around wild.  Avery was so into her cousin Lily. She is just in love with babies right now and is so excited to become a big sister.

2 comments:

Taunya said...

You looks soo cute in that pic with your Grandpa. And I love Avery's solemn expression looking at the baby.

Taunya said...

Uh I think I forgot how to type comments... sorry... I've been sick all week!