Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Avery


So a couple weeks ago Gap was having a sale on their spring line so I just couldn't resist this cute outfit! Avery just loved it. She twirled around like a princess singing I know you from sleeping beauty.  And posed quite nicely to show off her cute dress, hat, and sun glasses. I had to blog about Avery and her new pet name for Penelope. She of corse can't say Penelope at all. She has been able to say Cooper forever and usually calls Penelope Cooper too. But lately she has been calling her Wootie.... I have no idea where she got this from or how it even works as the name Penelope. It just cracks me up every time she yells, "Wootie come here!" (while of corse patting her leg) 

4 comments:

Leigh Hadlock said...

she looks so cute! i love the big sunglasses! ha ha.. and wootie? random.. but i can totally hear her saying that.. so cute..

Omgirl said...

Hey! How's it going! I'm glad we've been able to hook up on blogs.

Avery is SO cute. I was looking at pictures on that slide show on your side bar. I saw a contest for cute little girls on a really cute clothing website, but now I'm forgetting the name. You should enter Avery. I'll see if I can find the website and email it to you.

Suzy said...

I love the glasses! All it makes me think is FABULOUS! Super cute. Apparently I need to check out the GAP.

michael & brittany said...

Watch out Hollywood!!!!!