Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Update

We had another doctor appointment today and things looked good.  The doctor can't explain my bad cramps and sharp pains which kinda stinks, growing pains maybe? No ultrasound which was weird; but we did hear the heartbeat again which always makes me feel better. The doc thinks its a girl because the heart rate was around 160-165 so we will see.  Avery also thinks she is having a sister.  We have a gender ultrasound set for the 14th! Valentines day hurray! 

8 comments:

Jen said...

Yay! It's so exciting to find out! What a great Valentine's day!

Suzy said...

Can't wait to find out! I can't believe you are already far enough along to find out gender!

McKell said...

I'm so glad things are going well! I can't believe you get to find out gender already, that is awesome. Can't wait! :)

McKell said...

oh my heck... Suzy and I wrote almost the exact same thing at the exact same time! WIERD!

Omgirl said...

well, personally I believe the heartbeat thing is total b.s. Daphne's heartbeat was in the low 140's and they said she was a boy. she was a girl. Beck's heartbeat was 140's-150's and he was also a boy. So I don't put any stock in that method. Are you hoping for another girl or a boy?

Crystal Hadlock said...

we really don't care either way we just want a healthy baby...So we will be happy when we find out and we already have names picked for both so we will see.

Taunya said...

I am so excited to have a little Fred or LaVerne Hadlock! Those are totally cute names you picked!

Taunya said...

I mean, for YOU to have a little Fred or Laverne! Not me!