Saturday, January 31, 2009

Birthday Adventures

Mayan Fun


So For my birthday Chris took the day off HURRAY! And took me to the Mayan and a movie. It was so much fun. And for a second year in a row THE  FOOD WAS GOOD.  Whenever you mention to Mayan to anyone they say eww the food is gross! Well its not so Chris took  a picture of his heaping pile of fajitas to prove it.  They changed the menu a bit from last year but for the better now you get a ton of food instead of barely any. Which also could be bad when you end up gorging yourself cause its so dang good!  I had such a good birthday this year! It almost made me forget that I'm getting old.

2 comments:

michael & brittany said...

I love that place! Mike and I went there all the time when I was preggers with Cade, we had all these free meal tickets from buying a car we also got free movies & once saw three movies in one night we have very fond memories at the mayan. Oh the memories!

Omgirl said...

That's good to know, that they changed the food. Because like you said, my first thought was EW! But I have to admit those fajitas look delicious! I might have to give it another try sometime. I think the kids are actually old enough to enjoy the divers too.