Tuesday, June 23, 2009

34 weeks!

Yes I am officially farther along than I was when I had Avery by one week. CRAZY! I had a doctor appointment today and the baby is growing and healthy hurray. I am now dilated to 2 cm. So who knows when I will go into labor. They said in two weeks they wont try to stop it at all. I can't believe we are down the wire! Or that I made it this far. I remember the doctor not even knowing if I could carry this baby to viability. It is truly a miracle and I feel so blessed we are going to have a new sweet baby girl in our family. 

4 comments:

michael & brittany said...

Yeah Im Glad everything is ok! Im so excited for you guys, I bet Avery cant wait to be a big Sister! Have you all thought of names yet?

Erin said...

I am excited for Logan and Avery to be friends. And I can't wait to meet your baby girl, when she comes. Good Luck these next few weeks.

Omgirl said...

That is so awesome! Here's to 2 more healthy weeks, and then baby and no more pain!

Bowman Family said...

I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see photos and I hope things continue to go well. Keep us all posted.