Monday, June 1, 2009

Kids say the darndest things.....


Avery is growing up so fast and saying the funniest things lately. Me and Chris die of laughter everyday at some of the things. Here are some of our favorites...

- Daddy the bugs tacked me. (when she woke up scared in the middle of the night) She continues to talk about the bugs that tacked her and got her back and how daddy scared them away.

-I want to call grandma! (On the phone with grandma....) - grandma you come over? Ok? bye.

- Oh my gosh!

- I'm naked!

- Look at mommies bum! (this happened at one of our many hospital visits and had us laughing along with all the nurses..... embarrassing!)

- I can't go outside right now cause its too windy!

- Cooper don't pee on it! Bad boy! Go outside! (while pointing her finger at him)

- Woopie's little (when Chris gave penelope a bath and all her fur was wet....she does look half the size when wet)

- I'm goin swimmin! Here's my swimming soup!

- Ketchup day! Its ketchup day! When making pretend dinners.

- Don't ever ever ever do that anymore!


2 comments:

Omgirl said...

Swimming soup! That's a classic!

Taunya said...

HA HA those are so funny. Your blog looks cute!