Monday, June 8, 2009

32 weeks and counting

I can't believe that I have made the 32 week mark today! All I can say is I am so grateful this little one has made it this far. We have been on a roller coaster ride since November 25. Weird I know the exact date. I feel so blessed that our prayers have been answered and we will have a little miracle come into our lives soon.  It's been a hard long journey that I will never forget. I can't wait to see her little face and I'm not going to hide it...be pain free! I have another doctor appointment tomorrow so we will see if anything is new!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Wahoo! Here's to 2 more weeks! 34 would be even better, but I bet you are started to get like I did where you kind of feel full term because of when your previous pregnancy ended. Good luck and hang in there!