Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby June has arrived!






June Marie Hadlock was born this morning at 6:15 am by C section. She weighed 5.5 oz and measured 17.5 inches. Mom is fine and is looking forward to a full recovery! Baby is in the NICU but is doing great they are just monitoring her. Crystals water broke at her 11am Dr checkup on tuesday. So they sent her to Timp hospital where they started a patosin (spelling?) drip to make her have contractions but after around 18 hours or so of labor they decided to do a C section to deliver safely. Everything went well!  we look forward to getting her home and see how Avery does! 

6 comments:

Murray Family said...

Aw, congratulations!! She is beautiful!!!

Leigh Hadlock said...

she is so cute!! i cant wait to meet her! :) glad everything is going great!

Suzy said...

Congratulations! I am amazed by the amount of hair! Do they think she will be able to go home with Crystal? I will have to see if I can stop in if it is cool with Crystal!

Unknown said...

Congrats! She's beautiful...and has a LOT of hair. I think more than my two year old. Haha. =) Hope your doing well Crystal!

Omgirl said...

She is adorable and look at all that hair!!!

I'm glad you are both safe and sound. I hope you heal quickly from the c-section. At least she's finally out!

By the way, she's almost the exact same size as Daphne. Daphne was 5 lbs 7 oz and 17.5 inches long. See, nearly identical! If you need any preemie clothes, let me know. I have so many cute summery preemie things.

michael & brittany said...

Yeah she is Beautiful Glad to hear everything went ok!