Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Addicted









So Lately I have really wanted to get into digital scrapbooking all our many pictures that are just sitting on our computer. I was really overwhelmed and I still am for that matter because we have THOUSANDS of pictures that I have to go through.  Well I came across this really cute paper pack for FREE on the scrapbook website and got motivated!  I set up a comfy chair and a place to kick up my feet and spent a lot of the day scrapbooking away. I am now looking into buying My Memories Suite to make things a little easier. They have pre made templates that take minutes to finish instead of hours making your own in  Photoshop! HELLO I am definitely wanting that.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Ditto! I just started doing this so my pictures won't just sit on my computer. I bought a software as well so that I wouldn't have to make all my own stuff. Have fun!

Taunya said...

That is awesome! You will have to tell me how this works. Do you print these off?

Suzy said...

I use Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist. I got this one because I found a deal at the time that got me a 2GB jump drive and the software + free shipping for $34.95. It also lets me export PDFs so I can print it where I want to print it instead of having to pay them to print it for me. I know there are other great ones out there as well, but I just went with this one. It uses clippy things from Daisy Trail. You can download some of the Daisy Trail stuff for free and use it with any program.

Omgirl said...

So that is all digital? Wow! Good job!