Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Neti Pot

Ok so we all know I have been SO sick with a bad cold for over a week now. I guess being sick and being preggers don't mix.   Anyways I couldn't breath what soever and my whole face was killing me to a point that I could not sleep. One night I was up til 3 AM! Yikes! Well Chris  kept talking about this Neti pot and how it was on Oprah. I thought he was crazy Chris knowing anything that was on Oprah... weird!  After a couple days of agonizing pain Chris said thats it I'm going to Walgreens and I'm buying you a neti pot! He came home and I was horrified to find out I had to dump the stuff into my nose!!! At first I felt as though I was going to drown.  It didn't help that Chris was all up in my face video taping me since I was freaking out!  Well once he put down the camera and once I relaxed I finished the cleanse and taada! I could actually breath!!!! It is actually quite amazing! So to anyone who has a cold or can't breath try the neti pot!!!

9 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

I am dying laughing! I almost choked actually. I love that Chris knew that was on Oprah, and even more that you thought it was crazy. Way to be brave. I think I would have choked to death.

McKell said...

My mom swears by the Neti Pot! She has major sinus problems...and that seems to do the trick. I tried it once, and couldn't do it right, so I got some salty solution down my throat, but it still worked!

Sandy/Mom said...

Cool!!! I have NEVER heard of this in my life!!!! Amazing... So glad you were able to get some relief!!!

Suzy said...

Where is the video?

Crystal Hadlock said...

The video has been confiscated by me so nobody sees it EVER!

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

That picture is hilarious!

Taunya said...

That picture is T.M.I.

Omgirl said...

What exactly does it do??? I'll hace to remember it because I can't breathe all through my pregnancies.

Crystal Hadlock said...

It just pours through your sinuses and then you can breath! Its amazing!