Sunday, February 15, 2009

The results are in....And its a...........

Its a.....

Can you tell? Well yesterday I dragged my sick b-hind to Fetal Fotos and we got to find out the gender of our little bundle of joy.  At first the cord was in between the babies legs and we couldn't tell. The lady had me lay on my side and I was like we better find out today! Avery said to the baby," Move Baby! Move move!" And the baby did! Avery has thought the whole time she is going to have a sister. In fact she talks about it all the time. And..... She was right we are having another baby girl!!!!!! HURRAY!

13 comments:

Little Red said...

ahhh! a another girl! yeah! I am so excited for you guys!

Jen said...

So exciting! We'll have to go shopping!!!

Suzy said...

Awesome! Congratulations you guys! Our ultrasound tech said the little kids who guess are hardly ever wrong. Ours guesses a girl from the beginning and well! That's awesome!

Nicki Swilor said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! I love sisters!

Lindsey Mosbarger said...

Congrats! That is exciting! That will be fun for Avery and her sister!

dlhadlock said...

CONGRATS!!! I am way excited for you guys. That will be so fun to have two girls close so they can play.

Omgirl said...

I am so jealous! I would LOVE for Daphne to have had a sister right next to her in age. I love Beck to pieces, but I hope Daphne gets a sister at some point. Congratuations!

Taunya said...

You can already tell she's going to be gorgeous!

michael & brittany said...

Congradulations that is Awesome..Have you thought of any names yet!?

Bowman Family said...

Two girls really is a lot of fun. I am so happy for you and Chris.

McKell said...

Yea! Sisters are the best!

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

Good thing you have cute girl babies! Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what we're having.

Todd and Rachel Allen said...

YaY!!! Congrats - I am so excited for you guys!!!