Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Avery's Myspace

Avo Potato


"Ohhh SNAP!"

Female
2 years old
Poota, Utah




About me
I'm a crazy girl that is always on the move. I like things my way and know what I want. I'm stinkin cute, "what you have a problem wit that?" and I love my two chihuahuas Cooper and Nelly, sleeping in, chilin with friends, dancing, and riding my bike.


Music
Disney anything. Hip Hop. Fergie. The Ting Tings. The Aquabats. Vampire Weekend.  Anything with a good beat!

Movies
I'm way into Curious George right now. Jungle Book. Lady and The Tramp. 101 Dalmations.

T.V.
Yo Gabba Gabba. Dora. Curious George. Imagination Movers. Winnie the Pooh. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Deigo. 

Books
One Googley Eye. Colors. Buzz-Buzz Busy Bees. Pretty much any book I LOVE to read!

Status: Single and lovin it!
Hometown: Lehi, Utah
Body type: Little with a little pot belly
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Children: Someday
Education: I learn everyday who needs school right now?!
Occupation: Being adorable
Income: Unlimited funds, I just bat my big blue eyes and get whatever I want yo!



13 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

That was the cutest thing ever. Great idea. Now if only I had a baby, I'd do that...

Michelle said...

ohhh snap!

i love it.

ROTTEN PEACHES said...

I absolutely LOVE this entry!! Its is SOOO funny and creative!!! I love you Baby!!
Chris

The Keala's said...

Your too cute, I love Avery's myspace page :)

The Keala's said...

There is tons of stuff for Avery to do at Cornbellys she would love it, it's about ten bucks to get in, but if you do all the activities its worth it, we also pick our own pumpkins out of the pumpkin patch :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving me comments!!!!
-Avery

Taunya said...

I watched 'yo gabba gabba' for like 2 seconds and had to change it- I don't know how you do it! lol

Bowman Family said...

Love it. Avery really does have such big blue eyes. She is too cute.

Anonymous said...

Avo,
We totally need to hang out!!! I havent seen you FOREVER!!! I freekin love you!
-A

Shannon said...

This post is hillarious. I am cracking up right now!

Taunya said...

me again, I gave it a 2nd chance and it's not that bad- the yo gabba gabba show. you can just delete my comments! thanks :)

Sheri Keilman said...

You are tooooo cute!!! And mommy is hillarious! Good job Avery on your blog, didn't know you could write yet let alone type! hehe

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

Crystal...this post is adorable...but I'm ready for a new one. ;) get on it!