Thursday, October 2, 2008

dancie dance

Today Avery had dance again and since she was the only little girl that didn't have tap shoes(her feet are miniature so we haven't been able to find any small enough) we went on a journey to  find tiny mini tap shoes. 

Luckily the glass slipper had some. They were twice as much as anywhere else but now Avery will have her shoes. She absolutely LOVES them! She was tapping her feet all afternoon and laughing at the noise her little feet were making.  

I grabbed the camera.  And Avery actually wanted to take pictures [one word.... miracle] I would say K go over to the chair and we'll take a picture and afterwards you can look at it.  Avery would jump up say cheese and run back to me, grab the camera and laugh at herself.

She did take some of me but lets just not go there...

I love this one! [this was the first picture we  took, hence the REAL smile]
This is her cheese face after a couple of pictures....Fako/evil look/I'm done with this

Awww.... mommy/daughter pic  I just love my little side kick!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i love your little side kick too!!

she is too cute!