Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some fun Avery movies.

This is absolutely my favorite word Avery is saying now. I always ask her to say it because it just make me smile! And the awesome thing is she knows who her cousins are and when she sees pictures of them she'll point and say cousin.



The other day I came into the living room and Avery was historically laughing. At first I thought she was dumping out her apple juice; but to my surprise she had figured out by squeezing the empty juice box the straw would fly out. She was laughing so hard and just having a blast. I just am in awe everyday at how smart Avery is and what things she does. She definitely keeps us entertained.

3 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

This is so funny, her laughing. And I love when kids start talking. I watched the laughing one over and over. It is hilarious. Luke leaves again this weekend for over a month. Let's hang out for real this time. I'll be staying in Lehi again.

Ben said...

These videos are too cute! She is so funny. I can't believe how big she is getting. The one of her laughing is the best! Hope you guys are doing well.
-Lindsey

Michelle said...

bahahaha. i'm sitting here at my desk laughing at her laugh!

awww... i miss her!