Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hot Hot Jalepenos

So last night me and my friend michelle made Jalepenos poppers. Well mostly just michelle, because I of corse had to have a firery  reaction to the fumes taking over my house. At first I just coughed a whole lot as the sent of hotness creeped into my throat as I de-seeded the jalepenos then I had to blow my nose because it started running uncontrollably from the burning sensation taking over my face and hands. What the heck!?.... could all that hotness actually go through the tissue I was using to blow my nose and create TOTAL pain and agony. I ran to the fridge as the burning continued to escalate and grabbed a bag of frozen veggies. Finally relief. But to my horror I couldn't even take it off my face because the moment I did PAIN! I was literally freaking out buggers running down my face, eyes watering. I frantically googled what to do when your an idiot and rub your face while de-seeding flaming hot Jalepenos.  First remedy I tried- orange juice.....nothing.... Second remedy- milk......some relief for like two seconds then agony. Third remedy- rubbing achohol...Yikes! tastes terrible. Smells terrible NO RELIEF! Fourth remedy- run to neighbors with mascara, buggers, and tears running down my face. Get baking soda. Make disgusting paste. Put paste all over face. Wait by the fan in PAIN....AND nothing! Fifth remedy- Scrub my face with cleanser, use face astringent (both expensive and cheap kind) Put a face mask on AND......FINALLY RELIEF! Somewhat....at least I didn't feel like I was going to die anymore. But i wasn't out of the woods yet. My fingers started to burn and then I had to do all the remedies all over again. And ya if you touch anywhere while your fingers are burning it SPREADS! So today my face ,  fingers, and the ear i scratched with my fingers are slightly stinging but it is bearable. NOTE TO SELF.... don't ever make Jalepenos poppers EVER again OR wear gloves,  a mask, maybe even a biohazard suit and don't touch anything until you are hosed down with some sort of biohazard cleaner. 

p.s. We had a fun filled weekend at our friends cam and Janes. We have some fun pics to put on here but problem I can't find our camera at the moment.

5 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

Crystal! That sucks so bad, but at least it gave me a good laugh (only because you lived to tell about it, of course). That is crazy!

Taunya said...

Wow I'm sorry Crystal- that is awful! Stinkin' peppers!!

Shannon said...

Michelle got that recipe from us. Your supposed to wear gloves silly! Jeff keeps a supply of rubber gloves in our pantry. Otherwise it's pure horror. Better luck next time. But they're yummy,right?

Little Red said...

oh no! what a sad picture. I am glad you didn't lose your face.
or any sort of limb.

I heart Max! said...

I'm gone for two weeks and you are already falling apart! There are gloves under my sink...help yourself. I miss you guys and Avery's little face! I am sure Max misses you too. He is being loved a little too much here. Try to avoid catastrophe for a few more months!