Saturday, August 30, 2008

In her shoes.


The last couple of weeks have been quite interesting. Avery is slowly slipping into the terrible twos and me and chris are struggling to try to figure out new ways to keep everyone happy.  All she wants is to be big and do the things we do. It is just hard for her to express the things she wants completely so we begin the tantrums.  She gets so frustrated when she can't do something herself.  I am having to learn a whole lot of patience to get through this, so Avery once again teaches me something that I can use to improve on. To live life is to have times that are really hard; but it also means you are going to have extremely good times too.  Avery brings so much Joy to us I can't even begin to explain it, it definitely outweighs the bad. Having a family is the greatest blessing I have ever had.  

1 comment:

I heart Max! said...

Oh I miss that girl! She looks like she is getting so big! You have to take into consideration that Crystal's feet are quite small. I have a blog now and you guys make up 25% of my friends so....no pressure but you better look at it once in a while. Hope everything is okay back in the hood. Keep in touch.