Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Potty Time!



Avery decided a few weeks ago she wanted to go on the potty. So we made a trip to good ol' Target and got all the goods. We got a potty chair, a really cool potty book that makes a flushing noise, flush-able wipes, and a step stool. Oh we were prepared. And Avery was so excited. We set everything up in her newly decorated under the sea bathroom. {It was very motivational} And we were off. Potty time. Avery kept running to the bathroom door (we have to keep it closed since she LOVES playing in the toliet and in the sink) every couple minutes saying, "potty, potty" So I would put her on and she would stay there for quite a while. (long enough to get a ring around the bum) AND.....nothing. Then we went down hill. The stays on the potty got shorter and shorter. BUT avery did master going twice on the big girl potty. Now I'm lucky if she will sit there for 2 seconds.  Yesterday morning she was in the tub and said, "mommy poop" So I put her on the potty ......and 2 seconds later. "Down, done" so I put her down. By the time I chased her down to put a new diaper on she was standing on our toilet seat going pee pee...I guess she really needed to go potty but wasn't patient enough to go in her own toilet. So i figure I will hold off on the potty for a while and wait until she is ready again. So here is a little picture so you can enjoy Avery sitting on her big girl potty.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

i haven't stopped laughing looking at that picture.

oh how i love her.

Gary Lipsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michael & brittany said...

LOL! That Picture is Awesome...I Love it!!! Sooo cute...soo funny! Yay for the Potty!

Anonymous said...

I would love video or pics showing her littlecunt and seeing her pee