Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What!? Another survey?

What!? Another survey? I am actually Enjoying doing these a whole lot! I hope you all are too!

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
- Walmart....And only because i always seem to forget one thing on my list.
- Mcdonalds. This is the only fast food Avery will eat so Mcdonalds it always is.
- Grandma Sandy's Pool. Avery is a little fish and we have to get out and do something or we both go crazy. So we go swimming a whole lot.
- Chris's work. I go there a lot to eat lunch or visit since Chris works a whole lot.

B) Four people who comment me regularly
-Michelle
-Miranda
-Leigh
-That is it....lame!

C)Four of my fav places to eat.
-Chilis
-Chuck A Rama
-Olive Garden
-Costco Pizza and Churros yummy I am really hungry!

D) Four places I'd rather be
-The beach! 
-The beach
-The beach
-The beach

E) Four people who will respond...
-hmmm..well since michelle did it first. Maybe Leigh??

F) Four Top Tv shows
-LOST
-Survivor
-Heroes
-Greys anatomy

2 comments:

Michelle said...

yay! you got the cutest blog to work!!! and i'm glad that you like doing the surveys!

Mrs. Misses said...

I love your shabby layout and I think you need to get a pool in your backyard. Loving Greys and churros! Let's hang out.