Friday, July 11, 2008

Don't Leave Me Hangin' Dude!

Here's the fun tag everyone is doing. Don't leave me hangin'!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Nicki Swilor said...

Awww Crystal... the memories of you at Fotogenix. Me and you doing quirky dance moves and making dorky sounds as we passed each other in the hall. You are always so much fun and chill.

Michelle said...

ha ha ... i remember the first time i met you and we all went to thai chili gardens and chris wanted us to be BFF and i felt so awkward.

when chris told me that you cried when you found out i was pregnant.

saturday swimming and BBQ's!

that one time those stupid little boys circled around the jeep yelling "hey! check out the cutie in the passenger seat!"

home made pizza ... and then getting ill afterwards cause we ate too much. or maybe it was something like the ranch dressing that made us sick??

sharing life stories and talking about our crazy families ... :)

Michelle said...

ohhh and that one time that i called ethan's mom ... ha ha . yeah.

Taunya said...

If it weren't for Crystal I would never leave my house! My long term memory is shot, but this summer has been great going swimming, to Ikea, and Thanksgiving Point. I'm still waiting for our lunch at Cheesecake Factory with Mom! Love ya sister!

Michelle said...

just letting you know that you'll have to update your link to my blog. its now thecuriousincidentofmichelle.blogspot.com
my idiot cousin and his dumb wife are being stupid. i don't want them to know what my blog is.