Sunday, July 6, 2008

Inside my head YO!

Inside my head

I got tagged by michelle with "inside my head post"....heres how to play the game. Post these rules on your blog:
List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 Ramdom surprises about yourself. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

3 Joys...

1- Little miss Avery is THE joy of my life! I can't even explain how much I love that girl. She fills my whole body with love and joy. She makes me laugh, smile, and sometimes cry. I just love her so much.

2- Christopher James Hadlock. My soulmate and best friend. He is my rock and one of the many joys in my life.

3- Photography. I can be in the worst mood in the world and start taking pictures and it all melts away. I love giving the joys of photography to people. Its so rewarding!

4- Can I have 4? I just love the Ocean. It kills me that I don't live by it.

3 Fears...

1- Buying an old house, moving in and finding out its haunted. Yes I know this is pretty stupid but I actually think about it a lot.

2- I know you all love me but I have a fear that people really don't want to be around me and I am inconveniencing them by hanging out. Yes this too is pretty stupid.

3- Growing up.

3 Goals...

1- Continue to change the things I could be better at. Such as being patient, controlling my anger, etc.

2- Being the best mom in the world!

3- Get many many more clients and continue to be busy at photography.

3 Obsessions/collections...

1- Photography/ Camera equipment. I have a lot of crazy weird plastic cameras.

2- Chris. Yes he can be an obsession.

3- Band T-shirts. I have a t-shirt from every single concert I have ever been too. So I don't wear them anymore but one day I want to make a quilt out of them. So i have several garbage bags full of T's.

3 random surprises...

1- Yes I have gray hairs. And NO I'm not that old!

2- I have one kidney and two uteruses. Yes I am a freak of nature or my body got really confused when it was being built.

3- I think I might have been a fish in a previous life. I love to swim!

TAG! your it.... Taunya, Nicki, Leigh, Annika, ,Miranda. Thats pretty much everyone that has a blog that i know.

2 comments:

Leigh Hadlock said...

seriously this post kills me.. you are too funny.. those fears are almost exactly the same as me.. creepy! :) i think ill do this tag now.. you've inspired me! :) sure do love you guys..

Nicki Swilor said...

Your post was so cute and your fears are hilarious, but not irrational. I'll be posting my tag soon!