Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Preggo Pictures





So this time around I thought I should do preggo pics a little early since with Avery I ended up doing them in the hospital being rushed by the nurses so they could start inducing me.  Sad :(So this time we set up a little photo shoot and Chris took the pictures earlier than usual! Thanks babe! I love them! Avery was being so silly the whole time but we still got some really precious ones. Enjoy! And of course we had to take a couple of just Miss Avery. Isn't she cute?!

Oh baby update. I guess I really haven't put anything up for a while about that. Reason being there isn't anything new. Still hobbling around feeling like I'm 90 years old. Still having contractions every once in a while. I have been to the hospital 3 times for pre term labor which is a miracle that I didn't start dilating.  Still have a ton of pain that the doctors can't explain. LAME! But literally nothing has changed which is a MIRACLE and I'm just really lucky that I have made it this far. Thank you everyone for all the help and love you have shown that has truly helped our family so much.

5 comments:

Omgirl said...

Watch out... I think Chris is after your photography job! (and he looks like he might have some talent!)

Crystal Hadlock said...

He does have an eye for taking great pictures!

Nicki Swilor said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these! So sweet! I'm glad she's still in your belly. God definitely answers our prayers!

Sandy/Mom said...

These pictures are absolutely wonderful!! I LOVE them! Avery has the sweetest looks on her face!

I'm so glad the baby is doing well and hasn't been born yet! You have really sacrificed to bring her into the world! It will all be worth it.

Thanks for these awesome pix!!!!

Sheri Keilman Photography said...

Chrystel - those look sooooo good!!! I hated my belly pregnant, but those are so classy, love em, IF...and a big IF James ever wants another child, we'll have to take some photos next time, #1 and 2 are my favs!!