Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Playing in the snow

All excited to play in the snow. Little did we know Avery wouldn't be smiling a bit later.

Avery's little patch of grass.

Avery, Jenna, And Taylor

Yesterday me and my neighbor decided we should take the kids out in the fresh snow. Avery had never been so we ran over to Target to get all the gear. She picked out her boots and was so excited to play with her friends.  We got home and got all ready, went and met our friends outside and BAM I find out Avery is petrified of walking, touching, anything with snow. YIKES! She screamed the whole way to the hill behind our house. Screamed while I made her try sledding down the hill and hated me the rest of the time. Only wanting our neighbor to hold her. We finally went to the bottom of the hill and the only way she would stand on her own was in an area that was cleared of snow. Hopefully next time she will be ok with it!

5 comments:

ROTTEN PEACHES said...

Thats a funny story!!

Anonymous said...

aww shes funny!

Sheri Keilman said...

Ohhh, she was too funny, I promise, she'll be singing a different tune next year, if it even takes that long! Thanks for coming out with us anyways!

Nicki Swilor said...

How funny. I love her little patch of grass.

Little Red said...

toby won't go out in the snow either!