Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Black Friday


Our normal tradition is to put up our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday) and I do all our Christmas shopping that day. I usually gather all the ads for black friday and head out early in the morning to hunt down all the deals for Christmas. This year was a bit different and we well me ended up putting up the tree the next week and Chris went out (ON BLACK FRIDAY mind you) for me and gathered up ALL our Christmas gifts. And the Christmas shopping was done! Can you believe it!? And all by my wonderful husband! Thanks Chris! Now every morning me and Avery come down stairs and she insists on turning on the christmas lights. She LOVES the christmas tree and is doing really well at not touching it which I am VERY surprised at.

2 comments:

ROTTEN PEACHES said...

She gets her love for christmas lights from me!!

Nicki Swilor said...

Did you get those cute jewels on the tree from target? I have them in gold. Love them. Good taste!