Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Halloween was so much fun this year because Avery could actually Trick or Treat! She went around putting her little treats in her bag and just loved it! We started off the day by going to Cornbellys with my mom (I will post those pics later). We came home got ready and ran down to pick up Chris from work. We went to Grandma Sandy's for Avery's first Trick or Treat stop and went around her neighborhood for a bit. Then we headed down to my sisters Sarahs to trunk or treat in her neighborhood. Now this was no normal trunk or treat! They had a haunted house, dance, food, movie and a hay ride! It was crazy fun and Avery had a blast hanging out with her cousins! Overall this was the best Halloween yet!


Avery with her Grandma Sandy

Waiting for some yummy candy

My nephew Jason and niece Stephie

Avery and her cousin Danica

A bath to clean off all the candy/makeup/yuckies with bestest cousins

3 comments:

Little Red said...

I love it! You guys are such a cute family! and you look HOT- LOVE The hair!

The Keala's said...

Too cute! I love it! I also love your halloween socks ;)

Leigh Hadlock said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I wish we could have seen her on Halloween!