Friday, April 11, 2008

NO NO NO.....

Avery has started the NO phase. Every time you ask her a question, without hesitating and with a lot of attitude. She replies NO! It is the funniest thing I have ever heard. And the thing is, is half of the time she does want the thing that I am asking and gets frustrated when I don't give it to her. I think its our fault because half the time she is being told NO don't get into that NO don't do that.  Avery is a busy body and loves getting into the dog food and water, playing with daddy's 360 and opening drawers and throwing every item out of them. I have lost so many things its crazy. From my BeBe necklace to our thermometer. Who knows where they are now.  So I have decided I need to start saying YES more. To counter act this new phase she is in. 

No comments: