Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Guess we are bloggers....


So Chris has been trying to get me to start a blog so our family can be updated on all the new things going on in our lives. Also I think he's tricking me into actually keeping something like a journal. :) So updates.... Avery we all know is a little stinker, this morning we watched one of her favorite movies Lady and The Tramp. She proceeded to bark like a dog the whole movie. Its so funny. I think deep down she thinks she's a puppy.  Yesterday was quite the day. Me and my dad sat on the edge of our seats all afternoon coordinating 5 computers at the same time so we could get stadium of fire tickets. Miley Cyrus is going to be the headliner and we all know that everyone in crazy about her right now. With all the hype and craziness we thought for sure we wouldn't get them. But hey my dad was able to hook up to a computer at his work and.....he got them! We were sooo excited, I was screaming and jumping up and down. I'm sure our neighbors heard  and think I'm a total nut. What's funny is we don't really care about seeing Miley but it was so fun to work together to get the tickets and be all crazy. Here's a picture of Avery actually enjoying eating spaghetti. She is such a picky eater and this is the first time she has eaten the meat sauce. Til' next time bye bye.

No comments: