Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It has been for ever!


So I am a total slacker! Its taken a while to get use to the whole two kids thing and I have neglected our blog...sad! Here is Junes birth announcement with a couple pics of her one month photo shoot. She is getting so big! She just smiled for the first time and cooed on the 27th of August. June is also sleeping til about 5:30 every morning. LOVE IT! She is also very alert and loves to watch what you are doing.

Avery loves being a big sister and helps me out a lot! She is starting back up with dance on Thursday and is so excited. She is also talking in way big sentences now and is really wanting to learn how to read. At bedtime I read her a book then she has a turn after wards to look through it. Last night she said, "mom I can't read this" so I pointed at the words and had her repeat them back to me and she thought she was so cool. She also has flashcards she loves to go through and her shape book. She can read the numbers 1-5 also. This girl is quite the smarty pants.

Some funny things Avery is saying right now...

. I love you long time Daddy
. I'm going to break you down!
. Mom its OUR song! (when it's not my name by the ting tings played on the radio)
. I think I need something
. What the....
. Oh my gosh!
. I can't believe this!

2 comments:

Taunya said...

SO excited to see your update and new pics! Good job! Miss Avery Ann cracks me up, and June looks so sweet. I can't tell you how much I adore these sweethearts.

Sandy/Mom said...

June has really changed in just one month! I'm so glad Avery likes being a big sister. She is hysterical- and SO smart. I like "I love you, Grammy"!....