Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Obsession

 So I love to read but haven't read through a whole book since before I was married. YIKES! Anyways since I am stuck in bed and can't leave the house I thought it was a good time to read the twilight series since EVERYONE I know has read them and LOVED them. So I read the whole series in  a week and it was AWESOME! My new obsession and love. I can't even get over it enough to read another book. I have watched to movie three times in one week and have cravings to watch it more. Although I may be obsessed, at least I'm not wearing twilight clothes and going crazy with that. Anyways thought I would share that. 

3 comments:

Sandy/Mom said...

Hee, hee........ I think that's cool.
Just think- they're filming New Moon right now!!!!
Yippee!

Little Red said...

jennifer made her own twilight t-shirts. do you want me to see if she will make a maternity size?

Bowman Family said...

Glad that you joined the club. i held out for awhile too, but once I read them I was the same way. You get hooked.