Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Update

So I had my latest doctor appointment Tuesday and it was my first time out of the house in 3 weeks! It was quite nice. But I was in a heck of a lot of pain afterwards.  Pretty much everything is the same. Nothing is worse which is good. And my cervical length actually got a bit longer. But since the baby isn't able to survive yet outside my belly I'm still on strict bed rest. I can leave to go lay down at someone else's house which I couldn't do before. But nothing else, in fact the doctor told me even sitting up wouldn't be good which I didn't know before. I'm just glad that nothing has gotten worse. My doctor just wants me to make it at least 4 more weeks. That seems like nothing now. Anyways thanks again to all of you that have helped us out! I am so grateful and appreciative! 

4 comments:

Little Red said...

what a relief! I can't believe you can't even sit up! that would get old fast, you are such a trooper!
Four weeks is nothing! let me know if you would like someone to come lay by you! sounds like my day off anyway!

Erin said...

Crystal,
That sucks that you have to be on bed rest. I am sorry that you are having such a tough pregnancy. I am sure everything will be fine. You are a champ! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

4 more weeks...on the plus side, your pregnancies are super short. Imagine if you had to go the full 9+ months on bedrest. Ugggh. I would come over and hang out with you, but I'm going back to work starting Tuesday. Staying at home is such a bummer...I'm so sorry.

Omgirl said...

You are amazing to survive this so well! Do you want me to come over and read to you? Or bring you a movie? Or paint your nails or something? You must be bored out of your mind.