Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring Flowers

So last year I was finally was able to plant tulips! And they are so beautiful! Avery loves looking at them and every time we walk by she has to smell them. She is quite the character. She has been talking up a storm like usual but now she is learning several new words a day. The learned cold and now she tells us brrr cold when she needs a jacket. When I tell her to turn around she will spin in a circle. Some of her new words are: cold, stinky, and bite.  She is so smart. Today I was looking all over for her sandal I looked under beds, dressers, you name it. And I said to Avery where did you put your shoe, knowing that she did take it somewhere because she somehow loses things all the time. Well she walked over to her closet and grabbed her shoe out of the diaper box where she had put it. I was shocked that I had actually asked her a question and she knew what I was talking about. 

No comments: